Work for us
Work for the Bantam Tea Rooms, Chipping Campden
Must work well as part of a team, thrive under pressure & bring a smile to work each day!
To apply, please complete the form below.
We are looking for a qualified housekeeper to help maintain our guest rooms and common areas.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers
- Solid references
- Flexible schedule
- Experience helpful but not necessary
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
- Perform laundry duties as necessary
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times
- Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management
- Report all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Submit resume and cover letter detailing your experience explaining why you would be a great fit
- Send to Carolyn, email@example.com
- Summer 2020
Reporting to the Tearooms Proprietor, this role will oversee the day to day operations of the Tea Rooms. You will provide support for Carolyn and will oversee day to day activity in her absence.
In addition to day to day service delivery, this role will include cashing up duties, cash reconciliation, staff training, stock ordering/control and building security.
Daily duties will include assisting with ordering stock and managing tearooms expenditure, ensuring a high level of customer service and that all catering provisions conforms to the standards laid out in the food safety manual and overseeing the management and security of the site in Carolyn’s absence. Tasks will also involve general tearooms duties such as serving customers, preparing high quality food and beverages as well as cash handling, till operation and general housekeeping duties to maintain the cleanliness of the team rooms.
If you have experience of managing a successful tearooms/cafe/kitchen and a team of staff and have exceptional customer services skills please apply, FAO Carolyn, firstname.lastname@example.org.